Weddings at Thornhill P.C.
If you are interested in having your wedding ceremony here at Thornhill Presbyterian Church we would be happy to speak with you about that. Thornhill Church hosts many weddings as we are a central location for accessing your reception venues. Photographs can be taken across the road at the lovely pond, Millbank Pond, with lots of free parking.
Below are some of the guidlines that we follow here. If after reviewing this you are interested in investigating your special day further, please don't hesitate to call Stephanie Vandermey at 905-889-5391, Office Administrator, or email
- If you would like your wedding here at Thornhill Presbyterian Church, one of our ministers, Rev. Heather or Rev. Tom Vais, will be conducting your service.
- If you have your own minister that you would like to be involved in your service, this will need to be discussed with one of our ministers prior to approval.
- The cost for weddings at Thornhill Presbyterian Church is $1,175.00 and covers costs associated with our minister, organist (excluding rehearsals) and use of our building for wedding purposes. These costs are fixed.
- The cost of $1,175.00 includes use of the church for one rehearsal and also covers one hour prior to your wedding, one hour for your wedding, and one hour after your wedding for a total of 3 hours.
- Any additional time needed for pictures etc. can be booked at a cost of $50.00 per hour.
- The wedding bulletin is not the responsibility of Thornhill Presbyterian Church
- The marriage license is not the responsibility of Thornhill Presbyterian Church
- Our Sanctuary holds 310 - 320 people comfortably.
- Distance from the Sanctuary doors to the pulpit is 60'.
- There are 36 pews in total plus a balacony that holds approx. 20 people
- To reserve a date at Thornhill Presbyterian Church for your wedding, a $300.00 non-refundable deposit is required.
Thank you for enquiring about your wedding at Thornhill Presbyterian Church.
We look forward to hearing more from you.